Press offices are the most cost-effective, professional and measurable way for you or your PR company to distribute your press releases on the front page of SupplyChainOnline.co.za and within its regular newsletters to all industry professionals.
The Supply Chain Online Virtual Press Office product is the perfect solution for any company that produces press releases.
It guarantees exposure of your news to Supply Chain Online's reader base.
What you get.
- Press releases in our regular newsletter
Distribute your company press releases in the regular email newsletter to 11000+ subscribers, growing by each month.
- Press releases on SupplyChainOnline.co.za
Your Press Releases get premium front-page position on the website.
- Search by keyword
All press releases appear on SupplyChainOnline.co.za indefinitely and are searchable from SupplyChainOnline.co.za's front page and major Internet search engines by keyword.
- Listed within newsletter
Press offices with recent news are listed in the right-hand margin of the newsletter.
- Website margin
Press offices with recent news are listed in the left-hand margin of the website front page and within a section most relevant to the company.
Benefits of owning a press office:
- You gain access to Supply Chain Online's 11000+ subscriber base for your news.
- Be showcased on SupplyChainOnline.co.za which has 35000+ pages read per month.
- Ensure that your achievements are noticed.
- Take control of your publicity and measure exposure.
How to setup a press office
Setting up a Press Office is simple.
Click here and fill in the online Press Office Application form.
We will then automatically send you an invoice.
As soon as payment is confirmed we will activate your Press Office.
What happens then?
Once your Press Office has been activated, you can simply login to the Supply Chain
Online website and using the online Press Office form you can add Press Releases to your Press Office.
Examples of news articles may include but are not limited to the following types:
- Alerts, press releases and announcements
- Education and training offerings
- Product launches and service offerings
- Industry commentary
- Interviews, views and opinions
- New appointments
The content is completely configurable in rich text and you do not need any special skills.
Each article you create allows for the following:
- Headline and keywords
- The author's name and email address
- The date created and the date the article will be archived
- An introduction and the body text
- You may also upload images into the content
- Content may be updated at any time
Press Office Cost
The cost is R500/Month for 1 year = R6000/year an insignificant amount compared to the resultant increase in brand equity and additional business.
Click here to Signup Now!
For further information please contact Dalan Holton,